[Off-Topic] A Dream

We're in this Museum of flesh, people-things, not sure if they're corpses or automata, some move.
We hide in a shed but the TV screen is too small and we fight with the three men who use the couch, we're all hiding from cops. I decide I'll just hang out around in the fairly large outdoors terrain outside my grandmother's house (mother's side - she's utterly insane now and has been banned from the hospice). There's mushrooms the size of me, with little statues of pixies on them. There's a black car in the dirt road driveway, getting closer.

We're in the museum again, I stole a pair of shoes, loafers. Tearing off the soles, underneath there's little bandaids covering what we're looking for. The other two are excited, the other woman is gone, dunno where she went. I remove the bandaids and find a small needle. When it's not too far from the other needle (found under the other bandaid) it grows and changes its shape to try and form scissors once cojoined, but we're told it mustn't happen too quickly as it is a dangerous process. Am terrified. The man who holds the other piece is overjoyed and impatient, tries to trick me, stabs me with the needle so that the one I'm holding will just grow into my body and find its way to the other one - they're copper. They're not scissors once cojoined, it's a copper IUD.

Comments

Popular Posts